Welcome to the Fieldhockey.com Archives

Daily Hockey news updated @ 10:00 GMT

News for 17 April 2017

All the news for Monday 17 April 2017

Second quarter blitz sees Dragons blaze trail into FINAL4

Four goals in the space of seven minutes in the second quarter saw KHC Dragons ease into the FINAL4 of the Euro Hockey League where they will enjoy the support of their home d-Side crowd.

Racing Club de France were playing in their first KO8 game and enjoyed a decent early period, keeping their Belgian opponents at bay. But the resistance only lasted until the 21st minute when Tomas Briels cut loose on the right of the circle and had time to switch to his backhand and shoot home.

Alex Hendrickx added a powerful drag-flick for number two moments later and the game was close to being killed off when Briels and Jeffrey Thys stole the ball and worked an overload with Briels scoring his sixth goal in 17 EHL matches.

Hendricks completed the golden spell to close out the first half at 4-0. Florent van Aubel added a fifth goal in the second half before Racing got some respite with Christophe Peters-Deutz getting one back from a corner of their own.

The final quarter, though, produced no major late drama and KHC Dragons advanced to the FINAL4 for the fourth time where they will be hosts on June 3 and 4.

KO8: KHC Dragons 5 (T Briels 2, A Hendrickx 2, F van Aubel) Racing Club de France 1 (C Peters-Deutz)

Euro Hockey League media release

Experienced Zeller and Miltkau set up Dragons FINAL4 date

Two first quarter goals earned Rot-Weiss Koln in the FINAL4 for just the second time as they edged out Real Club de Polo 2-1, earning a game against KHC Dragons in Antwerp in June.

Christopher Zeller and Marco Miltkau – two of the top four all-time EHL goalscorers – were the men on the mark with close range tip-ins after flowing attacking moves fell their way. Polo got one back in the third quarter via Gonzalo Coll but despite how hard they pushed for a leveller, they could not find another way past Victor Aly.

It sets up a repeat of the 2013 classic 4-4 semi-final between Rot-Weiss and Dragons with a place in the final on the line.

They got their first goal with a tidy piece of work in the left corner as Jonas Gomoll robbed the ball, exchanged a pass with Florian Adrians before using a one-handed chip to Zeller to volley in for 1-0.

It was his 27th goal in the EHL with only three players scoring more; one of those, Miltkau, doubled the lead when he got on the end of an all-star move. Mats Grambusch fed the ball left to Christopher Ruhr and his backhand cross was turned in by Miltkau in front of the keeper, his 33rd EHL goal.

From there, Polo turned up the heat with Lucas Vila probing the circle and David Alegre a constant driving force. But they found Aly in top form to keep out a string of chances while the corner defence stayed solid for the most part.

Gonzalo Coll did pull one back in the 37th minute when a ball broke his way close in and he cleverly lifted his backhand shot with a checked swing to loop the ball over the goalkeeper.

From there, Polo did all the attacking with Alex Casasayas finding space but shooting wide while Matthias Muller coolly drew a foul in his own goalmouth from another fast attack. When Alegre was shown a yellow card, it curtailed their chances and Rot-Weiss were through to the FINAL4 with a second 2-1 win of the weekend.

KO8: Rot-Weiss Koln 2 (C Zeller, M Milkau) Real Club de Polo 1 (G Coll)

Euro Hockey League media release

Mannheimer and SV Kampong advance to ABN AMRO Junior EHL final

Picture courtesy of Dirk Markgraf

Mannheimer HC captain’s Peer Hinrichs and goalkeeper Julian Jahn were the heroes to earn their club a place in the EHL ABN AMRO Junior EHL final on Sunday evening in Eindhoven.

The German club won through following a titanic tussle with Real Club de Polo in the main EHL stadium.

Normal time had ended 2-2 as Mannheimer fought back from 2-0 down to earn their chance in a shoot-out that ultimately went to sudden death where Hinrichs scored and Jahn saved for a 4-3 success overall.

During the game, Guillermo Falcones and Max Laplaza gave Polo a 2-0 lead only for Hinrichs and Valentin Bens to get Mannheimer right back in the mix, levelling the game.

Earlier in the first semi-final, reigning champions SV Kampong look to be the team to beat in the ABN AMRO Junior EHL after they swept through to the final of the competition.

They were too strong for French side Saint Germain in their semi-final of the competition, scoring 12 times to advance to the deciding game which will be played at 11.15 (CET) in the main stadium.

In the group stages, Mannheimer produced the perfect group stage as they recorded a 4-0 win over KHC Dragons with their senior men’s team cheering them on.

They followed up with a 4-2 win over Saint Germain with two goals from Philip Loscher helping build an early 3-0 lead. But the French side were right back in the tie when the French side struck twice to reduce the gap only for Julius Blettner to seal the win.

It left the race for the second semi-final spot to be played between Saint Germain and Dragons and the former took the early advantage via a Lucio van Soolingen goal. Dragons needed a win to overhaul their rivals and were level in the 27th minute through captain Thomas Crols but no further goals saw Saint Ger advance.

On the other side of the draw, reigning champions SV Kampong had a huge battle with Real Club de Polo in their opening game but Stijn Ekelmans single goal settled the matter for the Dutch side 1-0.

Polo bounced back with a 3-1 win over Wimbledon in a ding-dong tussle. Jose Maria Guitart opened the scoring only for Jonathan Sturch-Hibbitt to tie the game at 1-1 each in the 18th minute.

Second half goals from Ton Borras and Lucas Francesch saw Polo pull clear and into the frame for the semi-finals. Wimbledon needed a big win over Kampong but came unstuck 4-1 though they did take the lead through Charles Bowen-Rayner.

Sunday 16 April
M1 Pool B: Mannheimer HC 4 KHC Dragons 0
M2 Pool A: SV Kampong 1 Real Club de Polo 0
M3 Pool B: Mannheimer HC 4 St. Germain 2
M4 Pool A: Real Club de Polo 3 Wimbledon 1
M5 Pool B: KHC Dragons 1 St Germain 1
M6 Pool A: SV Kampong 4 Wimbledon 1

M7 SV Kampong 12 St Germain 0
M8 Mannheimer 2 Real Club de Polo 2, Mannheimer won the shoot-out 4-3

Monday 17 April
5/6 JEHL 09.00h Wimbledon v KHC Dragons
3/4 JEHL 10.00h Saint Germain v Real Club de Polo
Final JEHL 11.15h pitch 1 Mannheimer v SV Kampong

Euro Hockey League media release

Third Series Match Results in a Draw for the U-21 USWNT Against England

BISHAM, England - The U.S. U-21 Women's National Team fought back from a goal deficit in the final minutes of play to earn an important draw against England, setting the stage for the final day of competition.

“We were more threatening today," said Nicole Woods (Beverly, Mass), U-21 USWNT Captain. "We made it hectic for our opponent. We put them under pressure. Late in the game, fitness became a factor, and we had enough in the tank to continue pushing forward.”

The opening quarter of the match was marked by high energy and intensity. Team USA ran deep behind England's defensive line, whilst using small, quick midfield combinations to maneuver down the field. England took advantage of USA's inability to convert their chances, and opened the scoring on a quick counter attack down the center of the field midway through the second period.

USA responded well delivering  a powerful counter-strike on skillful combination by Ryan McCarthy (Madison, N.J.) and Woods. McCarthy won the ball at the 35 yard line tracked with speed at the lone England defender before dishing to Woods who buried a backhand shot into the goal to make it USA 1, England 1.

The U-21 USWNT held the momentum early in the third, sustaining pressure on England's backline. Unable to convert their chances once again, momentum swung to England's favor who took the lead late in the third on a well-executed penalty corner tip.

Both teams brought the fire in the fourth quarter, trading hard tackles and scoring chances. A defensive goal-line save from Skyler Fretz (Oley, Pa.) kept the USA in the contest, and Gab Major (Royersford, Pa.) equalized late in the game. Major rebounded the initial shot, pulled wide right to beat the extended England's goalkeeper and finished with poise.

The USA defense held steady in the closing minutes, and nearly won on a last second breakaway that was well-defended by England's goalkeeper.

Again, USA took the victory in the shootouts by a score of 3-2. Goals came from Woods, Carrie Hanks (Niskayuna, N.Y.), and Julianna Tornetta (Plymouth Meeting, Pa.).

With a win tomorrow, the U-21 USWNT can win the series.

“We are ready for the next game," commented Woods. "We’ve learned a lot through the first three matches. That growth gives us the confidence to push forward yet again."

“Overall I am pleased with our performance,” said Phil Edwards, U-21 USWNT Head Coach. “We took another step forward today. Played at a higher tempo, created more opportunity and maintained a more consistent defensive structure.”
USA look to take another step forward as they wrap up the series tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. local time.

USFHA media release

U-19 USWNT Falls in Second Tour Match Against Germany

GERMANY - The U.S. U-19 Women's National Team started match two of their tour against Germany with some great possession and created the first true scoring chance for either team. Off a USA penalty corner, Jillian Wolgemuth (Mount Joy, Pa.) rocketed a shot off the post. Unable to convert on the rebound, the game stayed notched at a zero deadlock. A battle in the midfield ensued and neither team were able to find the back of the goal before the end of the quarter.

The second quarter started much like the first for Team USA. Germany created some threatening goal scoring chances earning themselves a couple of penalty corners in the 17th minute of play. USA's defensive corner unit held strong and denied Germany a tally on the scoreboard.

In the 24th minute of play, it looked like the U-19 USWNT was going to break the stalemate and score when a combination of passes connected with the speedy Ali McCarthy (Madison, N.J.) who was able to squeak past her defender with some craft stick work. The only player left to beat was Germany's goalkeeper, who came out of the goal to meet McCarthy on the baseline. She pulled around her and as she shot, she was fouled on the play but they allowed the shot to go on as an advantage. As the shot looped high in the air toward goal, this gave Germany's defender enough time to get back and make the defensive save and knocked the ball away from the goal.

In the 27th minute Mayv Clune (Quakertown, Pa.) earned USA a penalty corner. From this opportunity a second penalty corner was given and Team USA got themselves on the scoreboard and took the 1-0 lead off a well executed penalty corner on a deflection goal by Greer Gill (Virginia Beach, Va.) at the far post. The halftime score stood with USA leading, 1-0.

To the hometown crowd’s delight, Germany got themselves on the scoreboard and tied it up just 4 minutes in to the second half. Germany’s next best chance came at the 39th minute mark when they earned a penalty corner, but USA read the set-play well and denied them the scoring opportunity. The U-19 USWNT had a great opportunity get the go ahead goal in the game but they didn’t get enough air under the ball and Germany's goalkeeper made the save at the whistle to end the quarter.

Germany took the lead in the 48th minute scoring on their fifth penalty corner of the game. They extended their lead to 3-1 in the 51st minute. A high pressing Team USA was able to create a few turnovers deep in the offensive end but they were unable to convert late in the game, eventually losing 3-1 to the German side.

The U.S. U-19 Women's National Team has just 17 hours to regroup and get ready to play Belgium today at 11 a.m. local time.

USFHA media release

U-17 USWNT Completes Tour Sweep with Win Over Ireland

DUBLIN, Ireland - The U.S. U-17 Women's National Team finished the three game series with another shutout performance over Ireland. Team USA showed resiliency throughout the match to come away with the victory in a competitive game and sweep the series.

Easter Sunday provided a great crowd at the St. Gerard’s School as both sides played hard and showed great skill through the midfield. USA was able to shut down some dangerous Ireland attacks with some timely tackles and high work rate. Their ability to turn those defensive wins in to scoring opportunities turned out to be vital.

As the team started off the second half looking to capitalize on some of its chances, the u-17 USWNT forced a turnover and found an open Kathryn Peterson (San Diego, Calif.) on the sideline. Peterson saw the space and numbers ahead to send a beautiful one-time pass up to Charlotte DeVries (Wayne, Pa.) who did a quick pull and fired a forehand from the top of the circle. That made the score USA 1, Ireland 0.

As the half went on, Ireland was able to generate one more push to equalize the score but USA had great intensity and organization in the backfield to stand strong as no major threats came from it.

The U-17 USWNT ended the series with three wins and three shutouts. A great overall effort and head coach Jarred Martin said, " I am really proud of how the team played hard for each other."

Tonight, the U.S. U-17 Women's National Team will enjoy a fun Easter dinner with some Irish dancing and entertainment followed by a trip in to Dublin tomorrow to do some shopping and sight seeing.

USFHA media release

Holcombe hungry for success

Hat-trick hero Sam Ward celebrates scoring in the EHL. Credit Euro Hockey League

Sam Ward is a goal machine, there is no doubt about that. Whether it is banging the goals in for Great Britain, England or his club side Holcombe, when Sam is in sight of goal, defenders get scared. This season he has 13 league goals to his name and will be hopeful of adding to that tally when Holcombe travel to Lee Valley Hockey & Tennis Centre in just over two week’s time.

And yet, away from the pitch, the 27 year-old is a shy, gentle and very thoughtful sports man. He recently travelled to Bahrain to support the development of hockey in the Arab state and he says ‘It was amazing to visit and help develop the game there. My aim is to support getting a pitch over there so we can really grow the game in that area of the world.’

Back in England, all talk is of the next few weeks and the League Finals, where Holcombe will face Surbiton, Ward is pleased with the preparations that Holcombe have in place for the weeks leading up to the showcase event.

‘There is quite a lot going on. We have a tour to Belgium to play against some top quality opposition there and we have also just played Durham University, so that is all good preparation. The tour to Belgium will be very important as it gives the squad valuable time together over an intense period. Normally, we train a couple of times a week, so heading into the Finals Weekend, having quality time against top club teams is perfect preparation.’

The recent England trip to South Africa, where Ward and teammates David Ames and George Pinner were all part of the squad, meant that the forward missed a couple of league games but, he say, the depth in the squad meant that this wasn’t ever going to spoil Holcombe’s grasp on a place at Finals Weekend.

More of a challenge, says Ward, is how the teams that qualify for the EuroHockey Club Championships fare.

‘It is difficult to compete, for example, with the Dutch clubs who can have up to five overseas players. If you can pick the best internationals in your team, you will start from a very strong base. We are only allowed to have one overseas player at the moment. Of course, what this means is that the home grown players are getting better and better, but there is still a little bit of distance at the moment between the top Dutch and German teams and the best from the UK.’

Before Europe beckons, however, there is the task of winning at Lee Valley. Ward says that Holcombe’s strength lies in its solidarity among the team and coaching staff. The opposition would probably point to the Olympian’s uncanny ability to find the goal as the Kent team’s major strength.

England Hockey Board Media release

Telkom Orange thump UON


Audrey Omaido (left) OF Telkom Orange attempts to beat UON goalkeeper Quinter Okare during their Kenya Hockey Union women's Premier League match at City Park stadium on April 16, 2017. PHOTO | MARTIN MUAKNGU |  NATION MEDIA GROUP

Kenya international Audrey Omaido’s four goals inspired champions Telkom Orange to crushing 11-0 win over newcomers University of Nairobi on Sunday in a Kenya Hockey Union women’s Premier League match at City Park Stadium.

Defender Flavian Mutiva scored twice as Orange handed the debutantes a thumping in the chilly morning encounter. Rachel Ousa, Caroline Guchu, Beatrice Wekesa, Jackline Mwangi and Maureen Okumu also got their names on the scoring sheet.

Orange assistant coach Josephine Ataro was left purring after the huge win praising the team’s impressive finishing.

“The target this season is to try and retain the title without conceding a goal and so far so good. It was comfortable match with all our departments function well. We are almost hitting 100 percent gear,” Ataro said.

The win completed a good weekend for the 19-time champions who, on Saturday beat arch-rivals Strathmore University Scorpions 2-0 at the same venue. Goals from internationals Maureen Okumu and Terry Juma were enough to sink the students.

In Sunday's match, Orange led 6-0 up by the second quarter as an impressive attacking display saw them breach the students’ defence severally.

Ousa, formerly of Scorpions, gave Orange the lead after 11 minutes beating two UON defenders before firing past the team’s keeper Quinter Okore.

A minute later, Omaido was at hand to finish off a nice move to double Orange’s advantage with another field goal. Orange continued to dominate and four more goals followed before the end of the second quarter.

The last two quarters followed the same script as Orange camped in their opponents circle scoring at will to claim their fourth win of the season.

In the men’s Premier League, Kenyatta University (KU) Vultures shocked champions Strathmore University Gladiators 3-2 at the same venue. The Vultures were 2-0 up after 22 minutes with Brian Nguru and Samson Cheloti capitalising on lethargic defending from the champions.

Festus Onyango pulled one back for the students at the end of the second quarter but they were unable to complete the comeback.

Lawrence Makhatsa slammed home what would ultimately be the winning goal at the start of the quarter and despite the champions pulling one back through Onyango, the vultures held out for the upset.

In the men’s National League, Kisumu Youngsters were handed a 5-0 win courtesy of a walkover after their opponents Karate Axiom failed to show up for their match.

In another second tier match, Brian Luchetu scored the only goal as Bay Club snatched a 1-0 win over Wazalendo Youth. Luchetu struck in the 47th minute to give the Kisumu-based side the three points.

Daily Nation

Orange teach UoN students important hockey lessons

By Elizabeth Mburugu

HOCKEY WOMEN LEAGUE Orange Telkom Lilian Aura(l) with the ball as Strathmore Strathmore Cheryl Awour give chase when they played women National League at City Park, Nairobi.

Audrey Omaido scored four goals as champions Orange Telkom thrashed debutantes University of Nairobi 11-0 in a Kenya Hockey Union women’s Premier League encounter yesterday at City Park.

Defender Flavian Mutiva struck twice in the early morning match. Others who sounded the boards in the lopsided encounter are Rachel Ousa, Caroline Guchu, Beatrice Wekesa, Jackline Mwangi and Maureen Okumu.

The win capped what was a perfect weekend for the 19-time champions who defeated their archrivals Strathmore University Scorpions 2-0 on Saturday. Maureen Okumu and Terry Juma were on target in that Saturday victory.

Orange assistant coach Josephine Ataro said her charges will not relent in their pursuit of their unprecedented 20th title.

“Our dream of retaining the title without conceding a goal is well on track. So far, it is two games, six points and no goals conceded.

“The team is slowly hitting top gear and we have to keep going on,” Ataro said.

In yesterday’s encounter, Orange were 6-0 up by the end of the second quarter. They were the true league champions. Their display left no doubt that they meant business. Ousa opened the floodgates in the 11th minute as she latched on to an Okumu pass and finish with a field goal.

One minute later, Omaido finished off to double Orange’s advantage.

The Standard Online

Defending champions SSTMI begin campaign with comfortable win

by S. Ramaguru

PETALING JAYA: Division One defending champions SSTMI Thunderbolt began their campaign in the Malaysian Junior Hockey League (MJHL) with a comfortable 4-1 win over Politeknik Malaysia at the Education Ministry Turf.

All four teams under the Thunderbolt banner started their campaign yesterday, with Pahang’s AHP-MSP Thunderbolt and BJSS Thunderbolt joining SSTMI in getting off to a winning start.

AHP-MSP defeated Olak-Nurinsafi 3-1 at the Pandamaran Hockey Stadium while overall champions BJSS routed UniKL 4-0 at the KL Hockey Stadium.

Only Anderson Thunderbolt got off on the wrong foot – going down 3-1 to Petaling Jaya City Council (MBPJ) at their SMK Gunung Rapat Hockey Turf.

SSTMI had little trouble pocketing full points against Politeknik, thanks to goals from Mohd Ariff Syafie Ishak (third minute), Mohd Shahairul Rusyaidi Abdullah (14th), Mohamad Akhimullah Anuar Esook (56th) and Mohd Amirul Hamizan Azhar (59th).

Politeknik got their consolation goal through a penalty stroke conversion by Mohamad Suffian Marsom in the 54th minute.

BJSS were in dominant form against UniKL as well. Faiq Razim Zariq (18th), Arib Sabron (24th) and Mohd Amirul Mirza (44th, 58th) got the goals for BJSS.

UniKL coach A. Arulselvaraj conceded that his team played poorly.

“We were poor ... there’s no excuse as we defended poorly. We made too many unforced errors and they cost us the match. We can only take this as a learning curve,” he said.

Pahang’s AHP-MSP Thunderbolt also had it quite easy against Olak.

Mohd Akmal Al-Hakim gave the Pahang outfit a 15th-minute lead before Mohd Noor Firdaus Rosdi doubled their lead with a field goal in the 41st minute.

Olak reduced the deficit through Nur Rahull Hrsikesa Mohd Murni Thatchana in the 49th minute but Mohd Safuan Ibrahim then made it 3-1 for the Pahang side two minutes later.

Anderson, the only Thunderbolt side to taste defeat, were no match for MBPJ.

Goals from Ahmad Hariz Syazani Ezani (15th), Mohamad Syabil Aizam Mohamad Noor (41st) and Zafri Afiq Nor Azlan (51st) were enough for MBPJ to get all three points.

Mohd Afiq Iqbal Ahmad Faudzi scored Anderson’s consolation goal in the 60th minute.

The Star of Malaysia

Pune’s Rahul Sander to lead Hockey Maharashtra at Junior Nationals

Hockey Maharashtra will figure in the ‘A’ Division this year after they finished runners up in the ‘B’ Division last year.

Pune-based Rahul Sander of the Income Tax and Central Excise will lead Hockey Maharashtra at the seventh Hockey India Junior Men Hockey National Championship 2017, which begins in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, from April 20.

Hockey Maharashtra will figure in the ‘A’ Division this year after they finished runners up in the ‘B’ Division last year. In the finals, they had lost to Mumbai.

The team was shortlisted after 120 players went through a three-day trial in Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Mhalunge Balewadi, from March 18 to 20.

Thereafter, the shortlisted team went through a training-cum-conditioning camp conducted by former Olympians Ajit Lakra and Vikram Pillay. Lakra and Pillay will accompany the team as manager and coach. The team will leave for Bhopal on April 17.

At Bhopal, Hockey Maharashtra is in Pool-B along with Hockey Odisha, Hockey Himachal, Chhattisgarh Hockey and the Hockey Unit of Tamil Nadu.

The team was announced by Hockey Maharashtra Vice President Surekha Patil along with Hockey Maharashtra Associate Vice Presidents Parag Oza and Manish Anand.


Khuman Patle (Nandurbar /KP); Ganesh Patil (Kolhapur/KP); Sunil Rajbhar (Pune); Abhishek Swamy (Pune); Shashank Durugkar (Aurangabad); Rahul Sander (Pune); Rahul Shinde (Buldhana/KP); Ajinkya Jadhav (Pune/KP); Taleb Shah (Buldhana/KP); Aniket Gurav (Kolhapur/KP); Abdul Salmani (Pune); Harish Shindgi (Sangli/KP); Venkatesh Kenche (Latur/KP); Satyam Nikam (Aurangabad); Pranav Jadhav (Pune/KP); Sunil Rathod (Hingoli/KP); Omkar Musale (Pune); Rishikesh Anand (Akola/KP).

Indian Express

Conflict of interest in Punjab hockey team selection

Rachna Khaira

Jalandhar: There was a case of conflict of interest at the selection trials of the junior men’s and the senior women’s teams for the hockey Nationals as the selection panels included coaches of the teams whose players appeared for the trials, conducted in Jalandhar on Friday. The junior men’s Nationals will be held in Bhopal from April 20 to 30, while senior women’s Nationals will be held in Rohtak from April 20 to 30.

Though there are panels to select the women’s and men’s state teams, the teams were selected by new panelists. The selection panel included Avtar Singh, coach at Surjit Academy, Renu Bala, coach at RCF, Kapurthala, and Parminder Kaur, coach at Lyallpur Khalsa College, Jalandhar. While the 18-member men’s team has 16 players from Surjit Academy, the majority in the women’s team are from Lyallpur Khalsa College and RCF.

Hockey Punjab general secretary Pargat Singh said that it was not mandatory that only the selection panel approved by Hockey Punjab could do the selections. “The selectors cannot judge a player by looking at his game in a single day. The coaches and persons like me who watch them every day and know their strengths and weaknesses can do better justice in the selection of the teams,” said Pargat.

However, Hockey India secretary general Md. Mushtaque Ahmed said that in that case, there was no need to appoint a selection panel.

“The selection panel always has experienced and renowned players who know how to assess the strengths and weaknesses of a player,” said Ahmed.

Punjab team announced for junior men’s Nationals

Hockey Punjab’s general secretary Pargat Singh announced the Punjab team for the 7th junior men’s hockey National Championship on Saturday evening. Punjab will play their first match on April 21 against hosts Bhopal at the event that starts on Aptil 20. Avtar Singh, coach at Surjit Academy, will be the team’s coach, while Gurdeep Singh, coach at the Mohali academy, will be the manager.

Squad: Charanjit Singh, Amanpreet Singh, Mehkeet Singh, Harmanpreet Singh, Dharminder Singh, Hardik Singh, Arvinder Singh, Varinder Singh, Dilpreet Singh, Gursahibjeet Singh, Navdeep Singh, Kamalbir Singh, Sandeep Singh, Prabjit Singh, Karanbir Singh, Kanwaljit Singh, Sarabjeet Singh and Subhkarman Singh.

The Tribune

Fieldhockey.com uses cookies to assist with navigating between pages. Please leave the site if you disagree with this policy.
Copyright remains with the credited source or author